Scholarly Communication Program
Science & Technology Publishing Program (STPP) was established in 2013 at NSTIC to support researchers with tools and training to enhance KISR scientific productivity.
- Develop policy and procedures in relation to the submission and publishing of KISR scientific papers in international journals.
- Support scientific publications and promote awareness on author’s rights and publishing.
- Provide tools to support researchers in developing their manuscripts.
- Develop policies and procedures to deposit KISR’s publications in NSTIC repository system.
- To establish a center at NSTIC for International Standard Serial Number (ISSN).
Science & Technology Publishing Program (STPP) allocated a particular email: STPP@kisr.edu.kw to receive all KISR researchers inquires related to scholarly communication program such as journal ranking (quartile), journal selection, and impact factor.
For more information contact: Ms. Seham Al-Salem at ext:6566