Science & Technology Publishing Program (STPP)
Science & Technology Publishing Program (STPP) was established at NSTIC to support researchers with tools and training that will enhance KISR’s scientific publication productivity.
To promote scientific excellence in international scientific publications and to emerge as the Leadership in publishing-related services nationally.
The program will provide publishing-related consultations and technical services to KISR’s scientific community as well as universities and institutions on a national level.
- Provide journal ranking quartiles to KISR and non-KISR users.
- Generate statistical reports on KISR’s published scientific papers on a regular basis and upon request.
- Support scientific publications and promote awareness on author’s rights, journal selection, Bibliometrics & trends in publishing.
- Provide tools to support researchers in their manuscripts.
- Coordinate with the Project Management Office (PMO) to streamline the policies and procedures related to publishing.
- Provide presentations, training, orientations and workshops on publishing-related topics.
- Provide scholarly communication related services to universities, institutions, and organizations on a national level.